Lupus Sjogren Which Doctor In All The "ologist" Would See Someone For Rectal Bleeding?

Which doctor in all the "ologist" would see someone for rectal bleeding? - lupus sjogren

I'll have unexplained bleeding .. bright red blood and was arrested two weeks and all the doctors tell me it's not your place. I do not do. I am tempted to just go to the emergency room and find the archeologist "right" ..
He founded a magazine with my rheumatologist, and I thought I had a urinary tract infection or bladder infection and then I had an ultrasound, ultrasound, blood tests and found a cyst in the ovary .. but say it has nothing to do with rectal bleeding. Recently, I began the gluten-free diet .. for celiac disease and lupus, and I .. Sjogren and premenopausal ... There is much to do. I will not be too late .. wait and everyone ignored this problem .. and that is my concern. I've heard gastronologist, urologists, and really do not know how he was out of the rheumatologist and gynecologist .. Help? I. .. I was here, but is not sure if I .. should not call too sure if it confused okay to let go, ... Thank you for all the information

0 comments:

Post a Comment