Double Bed Canopy How Do I Convince My Mom To Let Me Get A New Bed?

How do I convince my mom to let me get a new bed? - double bed canopy

I returned to my room and I hate everything about everything ... I am 14 and only get rid of my bed with a canopy, and gave it to my cousin, negotiations on a bunk bed ... is fun, but it is too close to the ceiling, and I have my head the whole time, I moved things around, and my mattress on the floor ... or logical? NO! I hate it because my room is small, it makes me feel strong, I need a regular bed, but not my old bridge is a double room (technically, my sister in the school my four-poster bed in his room and my cousin his bed: it was in the room;)), if the matter is that I want a big bed ... So I started looking on craigslist and found someone locally selling a double bed with mattress included for only $ 50, and he said he would pay with my money ... My mother told me: "Absolutely not, your room is very nice ... Good night" and walked away without even discuss to ... the whole time doing, and I hate it for them! Furthermore, how can I convince my mother that I go to bed? Thank you Kate

11 comments:

Ellena B said...

duh anchor or break!

Julie L said...

Ok, I've cuuz nkno or without back pain, but his phone hurrts hurt his back or on the ceiling duh WhenU then moved into the factory cuz hel IDNT was narrow and say that u beat a back injury during puberty su more to grow, so if They have a bed, or you will grow and will, because you'll fall if Probally U-turn around I'll PPLUS bed slide Probally U may be higher or you say

Calvin said...

Umm used bed can contain millions of germs, sweat and Dustmite that can be collected for decades is, literally, you are infected so sick that I do not recommend that you go to bed and ask for it in your room so that of sleep, you can see how u

Kairi is here! said...

A bed on craigslist for $ 50? I bet that the bed is disgusting. Do not buy beds cragslist honestly that's really a shame that he knows where Theyve. I think your mother said no, because they know it can be uncomfortable, and probably can not afford another. Try an agreement with the

(mαяiε♥]... said...

try to persuade her to sell the bed, you have now.
If she agrees then the money they received from the
Bed, can be used for the bed, you have
on craigslist.

Darrien said...

wait till shes gone for a few hours and fell out of bed type is on craigslist friends and help U in the hall of the Uruguay Round and set the old prefer

djeter_g... said...

If you say you know what something is, please take the time to learn to spell. It may be useful to read and what it means and what the first one.

Feng Shui

djeter_g... said...

If you say you know what something is, please take the time to learn to spell. It may be useful to read and what it means and what the first one.

Feng Shui

bah bah bah said...

Stuff a pillow in his shirt on his back and make it appear that a bump. walk and complained of back pain.


Your mother will laugh and get a new bed

georgie said...

.... You do not want a bed from craigslist, and certainly not the mattress.


Believe me. They do not know whos sleeping in the

Flatbush... said...

say they have errors or lol

Post a Comment