Powder Makeup And Lung Problems Can Using Powder Makeup Cause You To Have Lung Problems?

Can using powder makeup cause you to have lung problems? - powder makeup and lung problems

I use Loreal Bare Natural base powder. I have a problem when I wore them, I dust in my nose and just breath in me, I'm afraid, because they can cause problems with the airways in the lungs or something caught. Any time you can of this product very paranoid as his most difficult for me to breathe, and I cough. I do not think that your allergies.

1 comments:

tink3rbe... said...

I think not. If this were the case, would frighten everyone. It is definitely such as allergies, all here! This time of year. If you really do not like these kind of make-up, no longer use. You may find another brand that fits better, or at all. I hope that helped! Good luck girly. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

[Do not be so paranoid, you're good! :)]

Post a Comment