Sims 2 Best Of Business No Cd Crack Why Wont My Sims 2 CD Crack Work?

Why wont my Sims 2 CD crack work? - sims 2 best of business no cd crack

Currently I have The Sims 2 University, Nightlife, Open for Business Family Fun Stuff and installed. I downloaded the crack in the past (Family Fun Stuff), from GameBurnWorld. At startup opens the crack Open For Business. The game screen shows the selected range of normal, and when I click go. Once there, however, appear the menus, and I can name the family, if I move, but nothing appears. The screen where you can gray. What must I do to solve this problem? (The game is updated with the latest patch, is.)

1 comments:

H2O said...

I checked the streams, no new cracks, is the challenge to the CD, if they actually paid for the game using ...

Post a Comment